Saturday, December 25, 2010

There's a Place for Us!

There's a place for us

There's a place for all of us, and it's right in Gods lap, right in His Prescence! A place where it's where it's quite, calm, and compelling.

We've turned Christmas into a time when we get to say give me, give me, give me... Instead of God, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Please don't get his prescene and presents twisted! The best presents can not take away the Glory of His prescence. The Father already gave the best present that could be given anyways. Jesus tore the vail, and now we can be in His prescence. Listen, I know as kids we would rush to the Christmas tree to open presents, but now as the Kings kids how many would rush to our knees to get in His prescnce. I mean, who doesn't want a Fathers prescence.

There's a place for us! His prescence, is better than all presents under one tree.

Jesus came as a lamb, but he's coming back as a lion! The King of all kings! 

Some say Jesus is the reason for this season, but I say he's the reason I can go through any season!

The best gift is salvation from the Most High! Have you showed anyone how to recieve it?

Merry CHRISTmas!!! (=

-Jerusalem

No comments:

Post a Comment