Monday, November 29, 2010

Where Are You in Your Walk With Christ?

So... Where are you?

Do you feel like you've tripped and fell, and can't get back up? Well, they don't call it a walk WITH Christ for nothing... Whether you feel it or not, He is right there beside you, and He will help you back up, and knock the dirt off of you. 
Psalm 23:4 "Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect me and comfort me" 

There's no time to quit. Especially in these last days we can not afford to take a detour. You must keep your eyes on Him! Don't let any distractions pull you away.

It is so easy to prostitute His prescence for even the good things. Take this situation I was in, for an example... I love listening to music, but who doesn't? Well, I would listen to worship music on my iPod at school every chance I had, and the other day the LORD said "stop listening to it". So today I didn't listen to any music, and at the times I would've listened to music, I had time to talk and LISTEN to GOD, and it hit me, I was taking advantage of GOD by listening to music rather than listening to Him, and whether you realize it or not, All those small quit times really make an impact in your relationship with Christ. Don't plug up your ears and not listen to Him, because He is speaking!!! 

His prescence is not man made!!!! It is THE BEST GIFT we've ever been givin. Don't miss an oppurtunity to get in His prescence.

Trust me, this will be a long and hard journey... The narrow road is no cake walk, you can't zip through it as if you were in a car on the highway. It's a walk, not a sprint, or a crawl... Wherever GOD takes you, you must have the faith to follow! Psalm 139: 3/24. 3- "You chart the path ahead of me, and tell me where to stop and rest". 24- "Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life". Let the Spirit guide you, and don't think with your emotions. Even though it's going to be a rough journey, you won't feel a any source of pain when you get to sit in Hid lap!

The faith is a race, but it ain't no nascar. It's a relatioahip between you and Him. Don't stand still while he is moving. Don't be complaicent., but don't take off in a dead sprint either. You'll miss a whole lot and burn out quick that way. Yes, were supposed to go 100% for GOD, but don't kill yourself in the process...

He is out shepard and. And we are His sheep. He will not hurt us, or lead us astray. 

So ask yourself, are you standing still, while He is moving? Are you replaicing His prescence, with things? Are you burnt out? Just seek His face, and He'll show you.

-Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment